Stainless Steel Coffee Pot #7
- Design Specification: Hand-hammered copper heating pot with non-reactive tin enameling and brass handle.
- Can be used on electric/ gas stove top burner or open fire.
- Can be used for making and serving coffee, tea, hot chocolate, milk, Horlicks, etc. Can also be used to melt ghee/ butter, warming sauce and gravy. Useful for storing and pouring lamp oil/ ghee.
- WHY COPPER? Copper, being the finest conductor of heat is the choice of gourmet professionals for cooking. The pot requires only low-moderate heat to obtain best results. Contents inside the pot get heated quickly because of the nature of copper.
- Tin enameling inside the pot protects the metal from reacting with organic acids in foodstuffs. Highly durable and heat-resistant brass handle does not transfer heat and makes handling easy.